Useful Websites & Articles
FREE Functional Evaluation For New Patients
Useful Websites and Articles
Here we’ve collected a number of useful websites and articles that will help you better understand how DNS (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization) will help you.
- Prague School Home – Official site of The Prague School and Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization®
- Prague School Literature & Research page – The Prague School’s own resource page full of scholarly papers, videos, and other resources to help you better understand DNS.
- Postural-Locomotion Function in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Disorders (PDF)
- Professor Karel Lewit, MD, DrSc: An Appreciation (PDF)
- An Introduction To Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) and It’s Role In Athletic Rehabilitation and Development (PDF)
- Clinical Commentary: Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization & Sports Rehabilitation (PDF)
- Importance of Develpmental Kinesiology for Manual Medicine (PDF)
- Developmental kinesiology: Three levels of motor control in the assessment and treatment of the motor system (PDF)
- Analysis of Diaphragm Movement during Tidal Breathing and during its Activation while Breath Holding Using MRI Synchronized with Spirometry (PDF)
- Karel Lewit In Memoriam (PDF)
- The Prague School of Rehabilitation article in the International Musculoskeletal Medicine Publication Vol 34, No.2, 2012 (PDF)
- Abstract: The Stabilizing System of the Spine and Comprehensive Modern Approaches to Back Pain (PDF)